memories.......

Posted: Thursday, May 1, 2008 by Jalu in
0


I do miss those laugh
smiling and running around
there was no poignancy could be found
only mercy and joy we showed
played here, there, at house and in the road

I do miss those faces
when I felt so enthusiastic with all my paces
jumping high into the lake
competing how high they probably can take
keeping our lips smiling wide
characterize what we were feeling inside
and there was no even one reason
sitting home in silence and no passion

I do miss that time
enjoying our day was a beautiful rhyme
talking and playing with a glass of lime
no anxious when there were running out of dime
the could make me feel fine
what a pure and gorgeous mind

I do miss that place
I do miss that story
I do miss that activity
I do miss that game
I do miss my Childhood

0 comments: