Bothers on the Street

Posted: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 by Jalu in
1

I walk slowly on the street of Desperate
Watching those kids crying and holding burden
I can see in their eyes they hope a lot to what we called fate
Not everybody can feel their emotion, because it’s hidden
Hidden and covered by that annoying melody
For me it’s annoying but for them it’s a sound of beauty
From that melody
They capture an image of a table full of rice and vegetables
They imagine a picture of decent clothes to go playing
They seize illustrations of books to go studying and one cute bag pack

Do you think they asked too much?
I am sure they also wonder where the God is
I am afraid they hesitate about His mighty love
All they want to do is keeping their mom’s stove, if they have a mom

Move from one ride to another ride
Sometimes they even show no doubt to fight
Because it’s the requirement to get a penny
They don’t give a damn about the hot weather
They don’t wanna move even it’s raining
I started to wonder do they have a lunch.
I think they have
From the garbage can in the corner of the street
They look for the rice we through away
They fight with those dirty mice
Don’t ask, they drink with no ice
A half of clean water which somebody left will be gold for them

Brothers
Hang on over there
Because I know you don’t have any other place to go
Now I can’t do anything to help you out
But someday I’ll clean up all your problems
Someday we’ll enjoy a decent meal together in one big table
Just hang on, pray and keep struggling!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    I love it. It touched me and I cried my eyes out. I wonder the same things even I have never personally seen what they go through. Somebody needs to do something and help out these kids. It is amazing what was written, I feel that we all take our stuff for granted and that is unfair to those who have nothing not even a family to look at. It breaks my heart but this piece of writing moved me in so many ways. Great job.!!