You

Posted: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 by Jalu in
0

If you are only dream during my night
Please, don’t let anyone wake me up tomorrow
And I pray to the God and hope He will make the longest night I could have
Let me sleep and see you dance next to me
I don’t mind spending my whole week only to see you

If you are only imagination during my muse
Then I wanna be the biggest dreamer
I wanna leave reality and live in my imagination with you
You ain’t my everything
But everything will feel nothing without you

If you are sunshine during my day
Then I will finish my 24 hours with the butterflies on my yard
Dancing and singing happily celebrating your sparkle
So the world know that your existence is the only thing matter

If I can’t have you on this life
Then I pray as much as I can to have you on my next life
So the Angels know how hard live without the one who makes you smile is

0 comments: