Friends

Posted: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 by Jalu in
0

Comrades
Tell me when those times will come again
I am here still waiting for it to happen
You know I’ll always open my arms for you

Comrades
I wonder what you are doing now
Are you still using your car we always used?
Even now, do you keep my favorite movie in your shelf?



Comrades
Do you know that I am closing my eyes right now?
It’s really hurt to see that you are not next to me
I’ll open my eyes when I can hear your voice

Comrades
If you can spin the wheel of time please do
Make me laugh again with all of you
Let me join with your tears and lend a shoulder to cry on
Allow me to spend all my day to share prayers with you
Consent me to tell you my stories on my past and my dreams on the future
Please do, please

dedicated to all my folks out there

0 comments: